Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Children's Museum

Since Houston schools are back in session, I decided to take the boys to the Children's Museum to play. It had been so crowded this summer the couple of times we went. Gigi was able to come along and help wrangle the boys. Barrett had a lot of fun in the tot spot. He loves the play cars and spent some time driving, filling them with gas and loading blocks in the truck bed.

Barrett also found a little toy school bus and pushed it along the ramp over and over.

Locking the door!

Hunter and Gigi hanging out:

There were so many interesting toys for Hunter to look at and play with. He was almost sitting on his own in the baby area!


Downstairs, Barrett was very excited to play in the ambulance and police car. He loved pushing the buttons and making the lights turn on and off. Here he is playing in the police car. Roger and I hope it's the only time he'll ever sit in the back of one!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed with your diligent blogging - especially since you just started! It was great to finally meet you and I'm looking forward to our future playdates. Both of your boys are adorable, and I know Evie will love playing with them both.

    ReplyDelete