Friday, November 20, 2009

Wedding Weekend

Last weekend we got a new sister-in-law! We had so much fun celebrating Matt and Avery's wedding. Our weekend was full of wedding activites. Friday night we went to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner but I didn't get any pictures of the boys. Roger, the best man, was busy doing wedding rehearsal so I had kid duty, meaning no time for photos! On Saturday, Honey and Dude came over to help me get the boys ready, and we drove up to Tomball for the wedding and reception. Surprisingly, Barrett was a big fan of the dancing at the reception and just wanted to hang out on the dance floor all night! He definitley wore out Mommy, Honey, and Dude with his dance requests. Here are some pictures from the reception.

Roger in his snazzy tux


Roger's uncle Virgil, cousin David, and David's girlfriend Renee


Barrett two-stepping with Dude


Hunter hit the dance floor with Honey!


Not quite sure what kind of dance move I'm throwing down...yikes.
Daddy and Barrett
Me with the newest Mrs. Smith! Congratulations Matt and Avery!

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are dancing fools! : )

    I love your shirt! You looked great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehee, Barrett was so cute showing off his dancing skills! I say we have a "dance party" at our next play date! : )

    ReplyDelete