I think more berries ended up in Barrett's mouth than his bucket. He kept saying "I don't think I like the green ones. Just pick the red ones."

Hunter wanted in on some of the strawberry action as well. I don't think he had eaten a strawberry before since they are considered a high allergy food. But, since his birthday is next week, I figured why not? He didn't look too sure at first.

Hunter wanted in on some of the strawberry action as well. I don't think he had eaten a strawberry before since they are considered a high allergy food. But, since his birthday is next week, I figured why not? He didn't look too sure at first.
Mmm, this tastes pretty good!! That shirt was completely covered in strawberry juice when we left.

Barrett hard at work!


Barrett hard at work!

Headed home until next time! We will definitely be back soon. Barrett asked me to take his picture in the car, so this is what I got. That is strawberry juice all over his lips and chin! I think both boys had fun!


so sweet! i was allergic to strawberries! super severely! but, grew out of it. hey - did you get the email invite to read my blog? i closed it because i have a stalker kinda -- but, you are of course welcome to read it. i emailed it to the most recent email add. i have for you. xoxo
ReplyDeleteso...hunter can have strawberries the other week b/c he's close to his first birthday, but he can't have a chocolate peanut butter candy YESTERDAY b/c he hasn't reached his first birthday? me thinks you're picking and choosing is quiiiiiiiiiiiite interesting...
ReplyDeleteThis looks like so much fun! We need to plan a group trip very soon!!
ReplyDelete