The shop is decorated beautifully with tons of delicious chocolates and gifts to buy. Here is one of the yummy displays set out for the grand opening celebration.
Barrett was trying to be sneaky but I caught him red-handed! Well, I guess more like chocolate-handed.
But then, who can blame him?? Not me, because this platter was my downfall. That Oreo bark on the left is so wicked.
I was able to control myself and not eat TOO much once I saw this shirt that Avery had for sale. Too funny!
Another display of treats. Avery made chocolate dipped gummy worms for Barrett, and there were also dipped strawberries, oreos, and fudge!
Poor Hunter had nothing to sample. :( He did get to hang out with Gigi and Uncle Matt a lot though! No worries H, we'll go back when you can have some too!
Barrett was a big fan of the lemonade. I think he drank about 3 glasses. He had a major sugar rush going on, and luckily the sugar crash came on our ride home. Both boys were wiped out and asleep in about 5 minutes!
Here is Barrett having a go on the player piano. The back part of the shop has tables and chairs for hanging out and listening to live music on the weekends.
We had such a great day hanging out at The Chocolate Lounge and can't wait to go back!!








omg! congrats to her! it looks so gorgeous and delicious! and, i cannot imagine having enough $ to start my own business at such a young age -- costs a small fortune! wow! ok, yum yum yum. i need to drive down there! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteWhoa!! I couldn't pay for a plug that good! I am so glad ya'll came out! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete