Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so behind on my blogging! I will do my best to catch up soon. Anyway, happy Thanksgiving one week late! :) This year we went to Yorktown, and it was extra special since this little guy came:

Isn't he precious??

It was the first time since Isaac was born that we were all together to stay with my parents. The boys had a great time with all of the family: all 4 great-grandparents, Honey and Dude, Uncle Adam, Aunt Erin, and Isaac. There was a lot of delicious food! I think I probably gained 5 pounds in the few days we were there.

Roger really enjoyed spending time with Isaac since his work schedule hasn't really allowed him to see Isaac very much. Here is Roger with all 3 boys. They were watching Aladdin.


My Papa also got in some Isaac time. So sweet!


Here is Hunter playing with his wagon and blocks. He kept racing around the island in the kitchen.


Barrett fell in love with the Wii while we were there. He had a blast playing the sword fighting game. He was working so hard and pretty much tired himself out. I have to say, however, that being a gracious loser does not come naturally...


For our Thanksgiving meal, we had fried turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes with apple, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce, jello salad, rolls, and even more that I can't remember right now. Both boys were fans of the desserts! Honey made a chocolate pie and gave the kids some of the filling with whipped cream on top. Hunter thoroughly enjoyed himself!

1 comment:

  1. What a great Thanksgiving! And Isaac is getting so big! What a blessing to have all 4 great grandparents there too! That last pic of Hunter is precious!

    ReplyDelete