Hunter is really doing well with his "big boy" eating. He is no longer interested in purees anymore. Bring on the finger foods! Here is our little cutie pie after eating a biter biscuit one night. They are so incredibly messy but as you can see, he really enjoyed it! He is so stinkin' cute!

Uncle Matt and Aunt Avery got Barrett some fun new Play-Doh accessories for Christmas, so he couldn't wait to try them out! He loved making sandwiches and stamping different shapes into his play-doh. Shockingly, he didn't try to eat any of it. When I pretended to take a bite of a play-doh slice of cheese, he said "No Mommy, this is not for eating." Smarty pants.

Barrett has also been having a lot of fun playing on Roger's old practice pad from high school. This pictures was just too cute not to post, especially if you knew Roger from high school. Like father, like son! Daddy is so proud.

After seeing those pictures, I realized B needed a haircut in the worst way. With school starting up last week, we decided to head over to get a trim. Barrett did a great job! No tears, no fussing! He sat perfectly still, ate a lollipop, and even let the stylist use the trimmers around his ears and neck! As a treat, she sprayed his hair blue and made it spikey. Luckily the blue washed out that night in the tub since it looked more like mildew than blue paint by the end of the day.

This last one just cracks me up. After an especially messy dinner, I asked Roger to change Hunter's clothes since they needed to go straight to be Spray 'n' Washed. Here is what Roger put on him. Doesn't Hunter look amused??

Good job Barrett getting your hair cut! I'm sure it made the experience better for Mommy too! : )
ReplyDeleteI feel like I should be confused with the last picture of Hunter...have I ever seen a picture of him NOT smiling?!?! I guess that's what happens when Daddy dresses the kids! : )
my goodness, your babes are so freaking adorable, i can't even handle it!! bring them to visit me!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete