The title of this post says it all. Hunter is into everything these days! He is pulling up on everything, crawling everywhere, and getting into plenty of things that he shouldn't. He is definitely keeping Mommy on her toes! Barrett is both loving and hating Hunter's activity level. They are able to "play" together now (and by "play" together, I mean Barrett throwing pillows at Hunter and Hunter just cracking up laughing). Barrett is not loving Hunter getting into his things. He has been telling him that those toys aren't for babies, just big kids. :) I love this picture because Barrett's face just makes me laugh. Hunter already wants to do everything like his big brother, including standing about 2 inches away from the TV while
Cars is on.
During Barrett's nap a few days ago, Hunter happened to find Barrett's drumsticks. He had been eyeing them for quite some time but could never quite get them to himself. I think we are going to have a very noisy house in the near future.
Aha! I finally got them!
I think this is what big brother does!
I miss you and your boys!! These are such cute pictures!
ReplyDelete