Oh gosh, I can't believe I am actually going to put these pictures online. Oh well. This is what makes me a fun mom, right? While we were in Yorktown to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family, my parents pulled out the reindeer racer, which is this stuffed reindeer on wheels that you can ride on. We had 2 of them a while ago but one of them is no longer with us due to a tragic racing accident. Well, Erin and I decided we had to have a little fun and push each other around on them. Barrett didn't really want to take a turn since he was busy pushing his new lawn mower, but Hunter went for a spin with Dude's help.
Me giving Erin a push
Erin giving me a push (I didn't realize I was that flexible to get my knees so high!)
Hunter's turn!
i don't know what is funnier, that such a thing exists or that one of them had a "tragic accident!" you are a fun mom, that's for sure, between this and that tarantula on halloween, you are a fun mom for life!
ReplyDeleteHilarious!! Looks like fun to me :)
ReplyDeleteOk, so this is the first time I actually read through this post -- hilarious! Now, Robyn, eat something! You're looking too thin -- but I want that reindeer to ride on too! I like the pic with y'all playing on it, and Barrett "mowing" the lawn behind you. That made me laugh so hard -- and I am super sick adn it hurts to laugh, but it still made me laugh! Love, R
ReplyDelete