Don't they look thrilled?? I love Barrett's folded arms.

Brother picture attempt #2

We hoped the tractor might help us get some good shots.

Not so much.

Hunter checking out the goods. This is the last picture we got of him because he was wandering all over the place touching the pumpkins, picking grass, and watching all of the other children.

Our attempt at a picture with Barrett.

Now a try with Daddy.

Barrett picked our jack o' lantern pumpkin. He said this was "the perfect pumpkin for us."

Even though we didn't get the fantastic family picture I was so hoping for, I actually love these pictures. I know that we will be able to laugh about them and remember that day very well, and I suppose that is the purpose of a picture anyway!
robyn, i am right there with you, i love them too! i think they are full of personality and very funny! : ) you look so pretty too! best part of all, daddy was there for them, right???
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family! I love Barrett's folded arms in the first picture!! I still can't get over how much Hunter has grown...he's getting so tall.
ReplyDelete