Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Photo Session

My friend Sandi came over last week to take some pictures of the boys for our Christmas cards. I'm so thankful that she was able to come, especially since she is about to have her second baby in a few weeks! She takes fantastic pictures! We dressed the boys in their matching Christmas jammies and took some pictures by our Christmas tree. Here are some of her cute shots. Sandi, you rock! I will definitely return the favor by bringing you some dinners when that precious girl makes her debut. :)

Hunter and his newest hobby--crawling backwards!


Unwrapping a present together


Our little gift from God! :) We had Hunter sit in this wrapped box for some pictures.


Barrett's silly face. This is what he does when you start taking pictures and have him say "cheese!"


Hunter getting some smooches from Mommy


Sweet brothers!


The boys and me!

5 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful!! The boy's hair looks like the same color in the last picture - I still can't get over how long Hunter's hair is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! I got the card today and they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved how the card turned out! My favorite is the one with the candy canes...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved the matching jammies! and that picture of hunter is so sweet! what a cute idea! thanks for the card, i got it yesterday and bekah and i love looking at it!

    ReplyDelete