Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a great Thanksgiving this year! Roger was lucky and actually had Thanksgiving Day off of work, so we drove up to Tomball to have lunch and visit with the Smith side of the family. The boys had a lot of fun playing with toys, riding the golf cart, eating lots of yummy food, and spending time with everyone. Barrett even got to feed the miniature horses next door!

Barrett and Uncle Matt playing trains


Hunter with his new aunt Avery


The surgeon has to carve the turkey. It's the rule.

Hunter and Mimi


On Sunday we celebrated with the Riedesel side of the family! We had Honey, Dude, Erin, and Adam over for lunch. Roger was on call, but he was able to come home for a bit and visit. Once again, there was so much tasty food! Hunter loved Honey's sweet potatoes and Aunt Erin's pumpkin pie. Barrett is just like Daddy and couldn't resist Honey's chocolate cream pie. Barrett had a blast showing off his t-ball skills and playing hide and seek with Uncle Adam. Here are some pictures of what happened at our house after lunch.









Yes, everyone was sleeping! Well, everyone but Roger and me. Sorry family, I just had to put these up. I thought it was hilarious. :)

3 comments:

  1. Technically I wasn't asleep when that picture was taken. Fifteen minutes later might have been a different story. But I had a sleeping kid on my chest, what was I supposed to do?

    And you totally could have slept. Barrett was out for an hour and a half and Hunter was out for nearly an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all of the sleeping pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is so funny, all those sleeping pictures!

    ReplyDelete