Friday, October 23, 2009
Food Fun
Hunter is doing very well with his solid food! He's already tried rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, pears, apples, banana, squash, and avocado! Surprisingly, I think his favorite so far has been the butternut squash! He opened his mouth really wide and banged his little fists on his highchair tray when he was ready for another bite. Hunter has also discovered puffs. The other night I put a few on his tray, mostly to try and keep him busy while I finished eating. He tried so hard to get them in his mouth but couldn't quite do it. I put one in his mouth for him and let him taste it. He enjoyed it very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's so fun to see which foods they like most! Sounds like you have a very good eater!!
ReplyDeleteteehee, that's so funny, the way he was with the squash! : ) hhmmm. . . your puff story is cute, i am tempted. could we try it first with you around? next play date, we should do it! i know, i shouldn't be nervous but. . . : )
ReplyDelete