Roger and I wanted to take advantage of the gorgeous weather we've had, so we took the boys to a local church that has a very cute pumpkin patch. We have taken Barrett every year since he was itty-bitty, and it was lots of fun to take both boys this time! Barrett couldn't wait to pick out a pumpkin to take home, and he was a huge fan of the tractor they had! I think Hunter just liked being outside, sitting in the grass, and enjoying the breeze. We had a fun time with the boys and came home with a couple of nice pumpkins for Halloween.
Hunter sitting by the pumpkins

This was the best we could do trying to get a picture with the boys together.
Barrett "driving" the tractor
Hunter and Roger...Hunter is making a goofy face because it was so bright outside!
Barrett pulling the wagon and ready to pick out his pumpkin
How much fun! I am so glad that Roger had the time to do such a special family outing! : )
ReplyDeleteLove all the new pumpkin shots! Robyn, you're SOOOOO pretty!
ReplyDelete