Wednesday, September 23, 2009

6 Months Old

Our little Hunter turned 6 months old on the 22nd! I can't believe how quickly these past months have flown by. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. He has grown and changed so much and had so many "firsts"--first smile, first giggle, first bath, first cereal, first time rolling over, first time sitting up, it goes on and on! I know there are so many wonderful things to come in the next 6 months and beyond, but I can't help but feel a little sad about how quickly Hunter is growing up and becoming more independent. We never realized how quickly life goes by until the boys were born. The next thing we know, both boys will be going off to college! We are starting to see the relationship between the boys evolve. Barrett likes to give Hunter toys to play with and always wants to make sure he is okay. Hunter absolutely adores Barrett and loves to watch him run and play and always likes to listen to him talk. Roger and I are so excited to see how their relationship will grow! Okay, enough of my sappiness. Here are some pictures of Hunter on his half-birthday. As you can see, it's getting a bit more difficult to get the photo with his paper in the picture...




3 comments:

  1. Precious little paper eater! :) Yeh, well, I am a major sap...and life does fly by SO quickly...it's unreal. I think there are different circumstances that can bring one to realize this at any given age -- but I hope you all have long, wonderful, happy, healthy lives together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! It's been six months - really?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Happy 6 month birthday Hunter! I have loved watching you grow up these past few months!

    ReplyDelete