Barrett hates getting his haircut. I am talking HATES it. There are tears, screams, and bribes just so we can try to get through it. We have even been kicked out of Great Clips because he has gotten so upset. Roger and I do not look forward to Barrett's haircuts, but with Mother's Day Out starting next week, Barrett was due for a trim. Since Barrett's best bud Mason also needed a haircut, Emily (his mommy) and I decided to take them together. We also wanted to take them before our $6.99 Great Clips coupon expired! :) Mason is a rock star and sits through his haircut without any problems, so I hoped that it would maybe rub off on Barrett, a little positive peer pressure. I packed my bag with Barrett's raggy, his Mickey Mouse, lollipops, and a juice box and hoped for the best. Well, all I can say is that we survived. It wasn't the worst haircut of all time, but it sure wasn't easy.
The sweet stylist was trying to cheer him up. Barrett doesn't look too amused. Don't worry, the stylist got a big tip.

Barrett now had to sit in my lap. He wasn't happy, but he did pretty well while getting the top of his hair trimmed.

Finally done! Barrett did not enjoy getting his hair cut around his ears or at his neck. He threw a bit of a fit, hence the red face, tears, and grimace.

Hunter looks a little confused as to why there is so much screaming going on in a hair salon.

Our "after" picture. Barrett is still mad at me, but I earned a few brownie points by getting him a lemonade from Chick Fil-A.
I think I am in love with Hunter! :)
ReplyDelete