On Sunday night, my mom came into town and met us for dinner to celebrate my birthday. It was so nice for Roger and me to get to eat dinner while family helped entertain the boys. I hadn't eaten a hot dinner in so long! Barrett and Hunter did well at the restaurant, and it was great to spend some time together for my birthday. Here are some pictures from our celebration.
Hunter and Uncle Adam being silly
Barrett just bit into a lemon from Honey's water and is making a sour face. I think he liked it because he then reached into my water glass, took my lemon, and bit into that one also!
My wild and crazy party animal
Barrett and Daddy playing back at our house after yummy cupcakes from Central Market!
Honey getting some smiles from Hunter
I know we're a little partial, but isn't he one of the cutest babies ever?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment