Barrett and his BFF Mason hanging around in the armchair
Hunter striking a pose
Barrett riding Mason's adorable rocking horse. It is beautifully made and hand-painted with Aggies on one side (boo) and UT on the other (hook 'em)!
We were also able to meet some friends at a park one afternoon since the weather has been slightly cooler. Since Hunter was born, I haven't been able to take Barrett to too many parks. I think he missed them!
Turning the gears
Hunter liked watching the big kids run around
Barrett getting ready to go down the big slide
The best part about going to the park: Both boys were worn out when we got home! Ignore the mess of toys in this picture, it was too funny not to post! I had to laugh because it even looks like Barrett's baby doll is sleeping face down on the carpet!
I love the last picture of the boys (and doll) sleeping!
ReplyDeleteI was just going to type what MP apparently already typed...but also, you look gorgeous Robyn!
ReplyDelete